Use of Dental Crowns:
- To protect a weak tooth from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover severely discolored or crooked teeth
- To be placed on top of a dental implant
- To make a cosmetic modification
We Understand that when you Look Better, You feel Better. When you feel Better,
You Smile more!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR EMERGENCY CASE.
On the other hand we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled.